Information for Artists
ArtWalk 2024 is on the way!
Are you an Ely Area Artist wanting to show your work, meet other artists, and be more involved with the local artist community? We would love to have you be part of the show!
Registration is open from November 1st to December 1st, 2023
Artist Participation Guidelines
Artists residing in Ely and surrounding communities are invited to participate. All mediums are welcome. Artists who have previously participated are automatically eligible for entry in this year’s show.
For artists under age 18 who would like to participate separate from their school group: Parents should email
Student Group: $0
- Art must be your own original work. Quality reproductions of originals by the artist are admissible, but must be labeled accordingly.
Individual artists may submit up to 5 pieces and groups may submit up to 15 pieces. (The Ely ArtWalk Board may limit the maximum number of pieces per artist *or* allow more than the suggested number of pieces per artist, according to the window space available.)
- The ArtWalk team reserves the right to decline any artwork that may be inappropriate for our diverse audience.
- Artwork must be labeled with title, artist’s name, and orientation noted (if applicable).
- All work must be ready to be displayed.
- All artwork will be handled with extreme care, however, the Artwalk team is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Youth artwork will only be displayed, not sold.
- All artwork must remain on display until the end of the show.
- We will attempt to meet your preferences for the location of your display, but we can’t guarantee you will get your first choice. In fairness to all, the EAW Board reserves the right to assign artists to windows based on the Board’s desire to create a successful show for everyone.
Artists must be available to take down their work following the event (March 1-3, 2024). A volunteer will be assigned to assist you.
It is important to us that 100% of artwork sales go directly to you - the artists! To ensure this happens, artists are responsible for handling all communications, sales, and delivery of artwork to customers.
After the show, we will ask you to report the number of pieces sold as well as the total dollar amount collected, so we can let our grant funders know about the show’s success.